This page has moved to a new address.

Book Review: The Kult by Shaun Jeffrey

Right What You No: Book Review: The Kult by Shaun Jeffrey

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Book Review: The Kult by Shaun Jeffrey

The KultThe Kult by Shaun Jeffrey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

After I read Shaun's book Dead Man's Eye I did two things: bought his other books and made a cup of tea. What can I say, I like tea.

Shaun is what you expect from an indie author; he writes books that entertain him first, pouring a lot of energy and enthusiasm into his stories. I enjoyed The Kult, not just because of that, but because Shaun has also turned out a fine thriller.

Actually, calling this book a horror is probably underplaying the thriller aspects of the novel. The last half of the book had me rapt. I recommending reading Shaun's books for fans of thrillers, horror or for those who feel like something fast paced with tension.

View all my reviews

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home