This page has moved to a new address.

Steve Berry on writing

Right What You No: Steve Berry on writing

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Steve Berry on writing


It's my birthday today - no "you're old" jokes, unless you want to be bombarded with "yo momma" jokes. I've had a great start to the day, having received a box of chocolates and a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue label Scotch from my wife. I even managed to get a little writing done over breakfast.

A few weeks ago I posted a video from James Rollins on writing. This follows on from a post many months back that featured a video by James with Steve Berry talking about writing. So it only feels fair to present a video by Steve Berry talking about writing. Enjoy!


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home