This page has moved to a new address.

10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About This Blog

Right What You No: 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About This Blog

This blog has been running since the middle of February this year. One hundred odd posts later, and a few thousand views, I'd like to share some information with all of my friends here.

10) Despite my lack of a second language - unless you count being able to do a passable Scottish accent and order a newspaper and a sandwich in French - a fifth of my friends here are not native English speakers.

9) This blog has not been assessed by the FDA.

8) Only 17% of my friends here are Aussies. The rest of you are all honorary Aussies at heart!

7) This blog is 99% fat free.

6) 77% of you really have to question why you are using Windows OS. All the cool people are using Mac (10%), Linux (4%), iPhone (3%) and iPad (1%).

5) This blog is currently being tested as a cure for cancer. I'm hoping to make Chuck Norris cry from laughing so hard.

4) This blog's level of awesome - measured in nanofonzies - has been increasing over time. Your little bit of cool helps us all, thankyou!

3) This blog post is mostly a procrastination effort when I should be knocking out the last 15,000 words for NaNoWriMo.

2) The opinions and reviews expressed in this blog have not been paid for, no bribes have been received, nor does this blog receive any sponsorship. Please email me to rectify this situation.

1) Being a friend of my blog and I entitles you to one free business class flight to Perth, Australia*.

* Tyson Adams is unlikely to actually pay for your flight to Perth, let alone business class, so it would be a miracle if being a friend of his and this blog would ever eventuate in you receiving that free flight.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At November 23, 2011 at 12:14 PM , Anonymous R. Doug Wicker said...

How about Sydney, then? I LOVE Sydney.

 
At November 23, 2011 at 1:37 PM , Blogger Tyson Adams said...

Sydney is a glorified traffic jam. Perth is a glorified traffic jam with better beaches.

I just said Perth because it is closest to where I live. Plus, Perth Writers' Festival is coming up, featuring Jo Nesbo.

 
At November 23, 2011 at 9:41 PM , Blogger Adriana said...

LOL Love your "level of awesomeness" meter! :) Thanks for an early morning laugh!

Adriana

 
At November 24, 2011 at 1:27 AM , Blogger Steven W said...

I'm shocked! I thought the FDA approved this blog and that ordering a newspaper and a sandwich in a second language was, indeed, the benchmark of fluency.

PS - when I mentioned that I was a friend of your blog to the ticket agent at the airport, they gagged me and tossed me into the luggage hold. I didn't see your disclaimer!

 
At November 24, 2011 at 9:01 AM , Blogger Tyson Adams said...

Adriana: No problems. Just remember you contributed to that level of awesome!

Steve: Sorry about the airport fiasco, but that is the standard low cost Tiger Airways flight. I suggest trying one of the better companies next time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home