This page has moved to a new address.

NaNoWriMo 2011 - Day 4

Right What You No: NaNoWriMo 2011 - Day 4

Friday, November 4, 2011

NaNoWriMo 2011 - Day 4

Yes I have been a little lazy in regards to my novel writing. It's early to start making excuses for my lack of writing, but then again excuses are meant to be pathetic self-affirmations that make voters and creditors give you a break.

Yesterday I hung out with friends and went to my friend's bucks night. We'd organised go-karting in some super-fast karts. Nothing like hitting high speeds 12 millimeters above the ground with no suspension. A wet track worked to my advantage, being the heaviest racer, but my weight worked against me for acceleration and top end speed. The only time I have regretted being a weightlifter, well, this and the time airport security thought I was smuggling cocaine in my protein powder. You never realise how much you enjoy sitting until you can't.

So writing wise, I had been hopping to get some large chunks done, but have instead been hitting ~1600 words-a-day. I have a good introduction done, with the protagonist - The Husband - having to dig his own grave.

Words Written: 1,599 (per day)
Total: 6,399
Remaining: 43,601

How have others fared so far?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home