This page has moved to a new address.

NaNoWriMo 2011 - Day 27

Right What You No: NaNoWriMo 2011 - Day 27

Monday, November 28, 2011

NaNoWriMo 2011 - Day 27


Okay, I'm so close I can taste victory. What doesn't help is that I happened to write 1200 words on a different project today and yesterday I had a great idea for another story that I had to get the basic synopsis written down before I forgot it.

Regardless I have hit 42,000 words and this last week of writing indicates I can have NaNoWriMo conquered on my first outing. This is, of course, assuming my procrastination fairy doesn't arrive with a hilarious site filled with internet memes.

Hope everyone else is having fun with their writing. For those of you who are just plain old readers, I hope you've been laughing heartily at your writing pals. Remember to tempt them with time wasting activities from now until the 30th.


Words Written: 1,502 (per day average)
Total: 42,068
Remaining: 7,932 - very doable.

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At November 28, 2011 at 2:32 AM , Blogger Steven W said...

Good luck!

 
At November 28, 2011 at 9:02 AM , Blogger Tyson Adams said...

Thanks Steve!

I reckon a couple of scotch and drys and I'll have the 50k in the bag!

 
At November 29, 2011 at 1:44 AM , Anonymous Audrey Auden said...

You're in the home stretch! Slap on the headphones and blinders and CRANK IT!

(Thanks for the laughs. That Muse comic is going up on the wall across from my desk.)

 
At November 29, 2011 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Tyson Adams said...

Thanks Audrey.

I got some writing done last night, some more this evening and I should be home and hosed.

I collect a lot of little funny pics. I wish I knew who made them so I could link to their sites. I try to make sure the author is recognised because they really do have some fantastic ideas.

 
At November 30, 2011 at 9:33 PM , Anonymous Emily Lark said...

Don't you just love when you're in the middle of a project and a new one appears in front of you? I technically finished Nano a week and a half early and have three ideas planned for the coming year. The hardest part is knowing which one to pick.

Best of luck on your Nano and congrats for winning your first year.

 
At December 1, 2011 at 12:08 AM , Blogger Tyson Adams said...

Thanks Emily. If I might suggest, number 1. No reason, just arbitrary.

I finished this evening (see my new blog post for more - http://thetysonadams.blogspot.com/2011/11/nanowrimo-2011-day-30.html)

I had another idea this morning that I need to write down now before I forget it. It's already become hazy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home