This page has moved to a new address.

Training Master-class #1

Right What You No: Training Master-class #1

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Training Master-class #1

There is nothing in this life more important than your health. As the adage goes; you only have your health. Yet, in this day and age (what a redundant statement), more of our populous live sedentary lives than ever. So many of us are desk jockeys and the aspiring writer in me is seeking to spend more of my day sitting down.

Fortunately I've been a weightlifter since my teens. I love lifting heavy stuff and keeping fit. It also allows me my other passions; involving sitting, lying down, and eating chocolate. It took me years to become good at lifting, even more years to become really good at eating chocolate on a couch.

It is important to learn lifting form to get the most out of training. So I wish to present here my friend Dan's - also known as Rocky - Training Master-class so that all of us desk jockeys don't become desk leviathans. This first video is illustrating the chin-up.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At July 17, 2011 at 2:09 AM , Blogger -emerson said...

That explains a lot about Rocky. But not his physique.

 
At July 17, 2011 at 6:03 PM , Blogger Tyson Adams said...

He is in good shape for an old Dad. You'd remember when he first did these videos in response to Ari/Max's training videos. So many laughs.

Actually do you hit the gym as much these days, or are you mainly doing the running?

 
At July 21, 2011 at 9:12 PM , Blogger BTPolke said...

Ahhh... reminiscing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home