This page has moved to a new address.

Book Review: Wyatt by Garry Disher

Right What You No: Book Review: Wyatt by Garry Disher

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Book Review: Wyatt by Garry Disher

Wyatt (Wyatt, #7)Wyatt by Garry Disher
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I can't believe I've been an Australian reader for this long and not read a Garry Disher novel. Sure, I'd heard of him, he's a perennial favourite of the Australian Crime Thriller awards and community. But it was only his appearance at the Sydney Writers' Festival - with Shamini Flint and Michael Connelly - that convinced me to buy Wyatt.

Of course I got Garry to sign my copy and dutifully put it on my shelf of "To Be Read" books. I really should have picked it up earlier to read. I should have read more Wyatt novels. I should have read Garry's other series. Wyatt is crime noir, gritty and fast paced. If that is what strikes your mood then this book should entertain you nicely.

View all my reviews

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home