This page has moved to a new address.

Book Reviews - The Dead Man: Face of Evil by Lee Goldberg & William Rabkin

Right What You No: Book Reviews - The Dead Man: Face of Evil by Lee Goldberg & William Rabkin

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Book Reviews - The Dead Man: Face of Evil by Lee Goldberg & William Rabkin





Before this review, in the interest of full disclosure, I should state that I have known Lee since last week when he sent me a pre-release of this book. We go way back. Now onto the review.

This was another book that I read during my lunch break. Please don't tell my boss, as I read more of this on the first day than my lunch break technically allowed - of course I still have enough overtime to miss a week of work so I don't feel so bad. Needless to say this book is far too engrossing for its own good. I highly recommend reading it when you have more than a half hour lunch break.

Lee and Will are the first in a team of 8 to write this Dead Man series. Face of Evil can be regarded as a stand-alone novella, but it does set things up nicely for more to come. This is primarily a thriller with aspects of horror, with a generous smattering of the paranormal. I'm not really a horror fan, I don't really need those details, but here it isn't overriding and the paranormal/horror aspects add nicely to the tension. The release date is February 20th, which is today for me, tomorrow for Americans (yes I'm coming to you from the future), so keep an eye open for this one.

I can't wait for the rest of this series.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At February 23, 2011 at 3:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I love it too...so much so, that I'm writing one of the future installments!

 
At February 26, 2011 at 3:09 PM , Blogger Lee Goldberg said...

I really appreciate the great review! Sorry your lunch went overtime :-)

 
At March 7, 2011 at 3:56 PM , Blogger Tyson Adams said...

Burl - email me when you do, I'll need to see it as soon as its released. And no I'm not addicted to my favourite stories, I can give them up any time I want!

Lee - On the plus side my lunch went overtime!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home